Sunday, April 24, 2011

Training Calendar

Here we go. More than 500 hours on my feet running. Just do it.

4360 km, roughly the distance between Los Angeles and New York. Should get me from couch potato status. Will need four more pairs of running shoes.

I've intentionally left slow/fast intervall/fartlek and hill sessions unmarked. All distances are in km. Many sessions will later get re-scheduled and some will be substituted with cross training. Don't expect me to follow the schedule religiously - do expect me to follow it dynamically.

This is my training calendar.
(Update May 2011: In small black font the planned training sessions, in larger red font the executed ones.)




What do you think? Will I break my legs with this? Will I give up trying? Will I get super fit and fly through the Alps?

No comments:

Post a Comment